Quality at HSC
Quality Statement: At HSC we “Do things right and do the right things.”
Quality Mission Statement:
HSC’s mission is to provide our customers with the best service, products, and value. Above all, we are a customer focused, service oriented company dedicated to unconditional quality. Our success depends on everyone at HSC “doing things right and doing the right things.”
HSC is dedicated to continuous quality improvement of all applicable products, processes, and services to meet or exceed our customer requirements and expectations. Continuous quality improvement is the foundation of our company’s culture and is the responsibility of all employees. Our by-line says it best: “do things right and do the right things.” Our success in realizing these quality goals will be evident by the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers, employees, suppliers, and shareholders.
In addition to HSC’s Core Values and company by-line, the following quality principles will be adhered to and fostered at HSC:
- Customer Focus: to achieve customer satisfaction and demonstrate leadership in our markets, the quality of our products and services must be our first priority.
- Continual Improvement: continual improvement of our processes, policies, and procedures is a permanent objective of HSC.
- Leadership: management establishes and maintains the Quality Management System at HSC to support each employee in doing a good job, the first time, every time.
- Involvement of People: our ability to achieve customer satisfaction and provide continuous quality and productivity improvements depends on everyone’s involvement regarding communication, trust, honesty, and teamwork at all levels.
- Process Management: effective planning and execution of a system of interrelated processes will provide higher quality products and services at lower costs with increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Mutually Beneficial Relationships: our customers, employees, and suppliers are our partners. We must provide clear specifications and requirements.
• “Do things right and do the right things,” the first time and every time
• 100% adherence to appropriate inspection, repair, and recertification procedures
• 100% adherence to HSC safety policies
• On-time delivery to our customers
• Vendors’ on-time delivery
• Zero customer returns of repaired equipment